Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Short Celebrity Hairstyles and other Celebrity Hairstyles topics.
Kelly Clarkson's no fuss style starts with her hair. This pop rocker's pretty bob is cut just a little shorter in the back and angled down in front. To copy this look, have your cosmetologist simulate Kelly's cut, using a razor to give your hair some texture and add light layers at the ends.
To style your hair like Ms. Clarkson:
1) Shampoo and creme rinse, then towel dry.
2) Use a little glossing product, like Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum, run it through damp hair, avoiding roots.
3) Apply just a little mousse at the roots, then blow dry hair upside down,
4) Next, use a high quality flat iron, like a Sedu, to straighten hair and give it a nice sheen.
5) Comb hair into place, parting it off to one side.
6) If you have any flyaways, use just a little more serum on dry hair to tame them.
Remember that a cut like this needs to stay fresh to look right. To maintain your style, make an appointment with your cosmetologist for a trim every four to six weeks.